Friday, March 26, 2010

Normalacy Is SO Overrated!

Welcome to my Thursday.  I think I may be becoming a closet morning person.  Oh no!  What is the world coming too?!?!?!

So today is another full day.  I forgot how all-consuming PowerPoint presentation creation can be.  In my defense, I do tend to go a bit overboard.  But I am firmly against death by PowerPoint.  So bring on the color and animation.

So what else is going on in my life?  Not much.  Still am working on unpacking the house.  Still watching the news in the morning.  Today's feel good story...the VTC between a Marine in Afghanastan and this wife and daughter on the daughter's first day.  Today's "really?" story...movie tickets going up to $15.00 per person on Friday...what?!?!?!?  Okay, look.  There's a bunch of news about Obamacare and that crap, but I'm SO sick of hearing it that it's not even worth mentioning right now.

So, I actually made it to bed by 2230hrs last night...of course, I woke up a few minutes before midnight and stayed up for an hour.  But who's counting, really?  However, before I went to sleep last night, I downloaded an app for my iPod with a to-do list.  I got a LOT on there for today.  11 items listed.  2 that are multi step (one that's pretty much a book!).  Let's see if I can get things accomplished.  I usually have a good start, then it fizzles.  Hmmmm....

How's the FRG workshop going?  Well.  It's probably going well.  I think I'm still behind, but I am my own worst critic.  Sincerely hoping to complete 75% of it today.  It's going to be a LOT of work, but it'll be worth it.

Oh, more complaints from me about the government this morning.  Seriously?!?!?!  A 10% tax on tanning beds?  What are these guys' problem?  Can they not find time to hit the tanning bed? If I want to tan, then the government does NOT need to care about it!  Oh, wait.  "Tax and spend.  Tax and spend."  ....NOW I remember why I am in favor a an all-women take over of the world.

*sigh....

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment